Ravenclaws, it's time for your next House Quiz. I hope you've all been studying your charms and potions! Your answers are due by midnight PST on Saturday, March 1. Good luck!
1. What colorless and odorless potion forces the drinker to tell the truth?
2. If the spell to Apparate goes wrong and leaves half of you behind, you have been what?
3. Who wrote the Standard Books of Spells Grades 1 and 2?
4. What is it called when brother wands meet?
5. Name the charm used by Ludo at the World Cup to amplify his voice.
6. For what is the charm Aparecium used?
Makes invisible ink visible
7. What charm requires the use of a Secret-Keeper?
8. What color should the Strengthening Potion be?
9. What plants are used in preparing a confusing potion?
Sneezewart, skurvy grass & lovage
10. What condition is cured by Glumbumble?
11. What poton makes a werewolf safe so he can keep his mind when he transforms, and what substance makes it useless?
Wolfsbane potion, Sugar
12. When does Fluxwood, an ingredient used in making Polyjuice Potion, have to be picked?
During a Full Moon
13. What color should a Shrinking Solution be?
14. What potion is made from asphodel and wormwood?
Draught of Living Death
15. For what are Jobberknoll feathers used?
Memory potions, Truth Serums