Monday, January 28, 2008

All better

Almost anyway. Thank you all for your well wishes. Our wonderful healers have done a great job and I am feeling much better. How could I not feel better with an owl arriving with some yarn? Unfortunately not for me, but I am excited to have my spoilee's yarn. So stitch markers and yarn and pattern are a check. I need to sew up the bag and send an owl out for the needles and I will be done with the required portion. As a Ravenclaw, I pride myself on being able to plan ahead, do math in my head and save myself some money. In the case of this swap, I was able to be a bit thrifty in certain places so that I may ply my Spoilee with extra goodies. Such as buying the fabric (oh, a clue) with a coupon so that I could get a bit extra to maybe make a few more goodies. I do love spoiling people. And it also helps that my Spoilee is the talkative type and gives me wonderful ideas when I read her posts. Well I am off to read the second issue of the Ravenclaw newsletter The Raven's Nest. Must get caught up before the next two knitting nights.

No comments: