Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Another night of knitting

Dear Diary,
We had another knitting night tonight. What fun! It seems like some of Weasley Wizarding Wheezes' canary cremes got snuck into the castle. Apparently some of the prefects had quite a time herding all of the first year canaries. Thankfully I was stuck on a moving staircase. Well not really thankfully. I'm not sure which would be worse. Being a canary or stuck on a staircase.

Instead of knitting during knitting night, I worked on some stitch markers and a bag for my swap partner. Would you like a little peak?
What do you think? Green and sparkly. This is what inspired what bag I am going to make. No other details. I wouldn't want this to fall into the wrong hands. Well, off to bed. I have potions first thing in the morning. mmmm...potions professors. I will be having sweet dreams.

No comments: