Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Wand shopping

Dear Diary,
I forgot to tell you about my wand. It is Holly with Kelpie Hair core. Of course I looked up information about my wand. I'm a Ravenclaw after all.

Holly is the strongest of the protective woods. It is used to guard against evil in fact Holly means "holy". Holly wands excel at combat, defense, and protection spells. It is also useful in glamour's and warding. This wand tends to pick an owner who's brave and pure of heart, not to mention has a high intelligence.
Holly's personality is Determined
Element: Fire
Kelpie hair comes from the mane of a Kelpie, a water demon commonly found in Britton and Ireland, who often takes the shape of a horse. The most famous Kelpie is referred to by Muggles as the Loch Ness monster. Kelpie's are adaptable creatures, and thus the wand is a good core for most types of magic, but especially water magic

I hope I don't have too much conflict with a Fire wood and Water core. Maybe it will keep the wand balanced.


Wood type: holly
Length: 11½ inches
Core: Kelpie Hair

get your own wand!

No comments: